Education & Training
Foodservice Industry Group
*Free registration to customers. To register, contact us for more information at email@example.com.
The Foodservice industry group provides a collaborative environment for operators, manufacturers & distributors to discuss industry impacting efforts [GDSN Adoption/Execution] and insights into initiatives/events impacting the Foodservice Industry overall [FSMA, FDA].
Nicole Satterfield – IPC, SUBWAY®’s
Nicole Satterfield has an IT background and a Computer Science Bachelor’s degree from Indiana University. She is the GS1 Project Manager at IPC, SUBWAY®’s purchasing cooperative. She is currently working with IPC’s trading partners to adopt GS1 standards throughout SUBWAY®’s supply chain. Nicole is also the Program Manager for the SUBWAY® app, SubVentory. She is Six Sigma Black Belt trained and her Black Belt project involved standardizing internal and external processes behind the communication of GTINs through SUBWAY®’s ecosystem. She is a member of the GS1 Foodservice, Traceability and GLN workgroups.
Schwan Food Company
Michele Larson – Schwan’s Food Service, Inc.
Senior Manager, Logistics Planning & Development
- Based in Marshall, MN (southwestern part of the state)
- With Schwan’s Food Service, Inc. since 2007
- Involved with the GS1 Foodservice Industry since 2009
1WorldSync Strategy Partner:
- Theresa Bearb and Keitt Moore
Key Focus Areas:
- GDSN Adoption & Implementation within the Foodservice industry.
- Provide insights into initiatives/events impacting the Foodservice Industry
- Foodservice Organizations
- Size: ~ 60 Companies
- Mix of Manufacturers, Distributors & Operators