Last week, we held a webinar, ‘Maximize Your Investment with 1WorldSync,’ that highlighted new capabilities now available within the 1WorldSync Omni-Channel Platform that make it easier for our customers to win consumers on the path to purchase.
Today’s connected consumers have more choices than ever before and the key to the omni-channel consumer experience is content that fully and accurately represents products.
In response to the ever changing digital world, 1WorldSync has risen to these challenges unveiling new capabilities to:
- validate our customers’ trust in us to manage their digital content.
- satisfy retailer manatees and industry regulations.
The webinar highlighted that our customers now have the opportunity to go further in their product content journey with 1WorldSync!
The new capabilities give our customers the ability to unleash their investment in global standards to grow global cross-channel sales, drive efficient global content syndication and enable global compliance and product transparency.
The new capabilities and solutions highlighted on the webinar included:
- Improved eCommerce Solutions give our customers the ability to more easily aggregate and syndicate accurate product content to support digital channels. 1WorldSync Connectors enable brands to understand the requirements of some of the world’s largest retailers including Walmart, Gebr. Heinemann, Amazon and Alibaba in order to bring their products to market faster and seamlessly deliver product content in the exact format required by the recipient. This gives brands the ability to bring their products to market quicker and facilitate the delivery of product content in the exact format required by the recipient.
- Expanded Digital Asset Management (DAM) gives brands the ability to capture, manage and syndicate all their digital assets (images, videos, documents, etc.) and import third-party images to share with trading partners. Further, 1WorldSync content creation services include product imaging services (360 degree image capture creates a spinning appearance), weight and dimension data capture services and mass uploading of digital assets.
- Digital Catalog provides brand owners the ability to render their own product catalogs, mobilizing product content and enables seamless creation of sell sheets, catalogs, slicks and create a visual representation of your product content to help drive global sales.
- LabelSync Solution gives brands the ability to publish product content that can be used to provide transparency to consumers, participate in industry and government initiatives, and create a more connected omni-channel experiences via SmartLabel pages
To listen to the webinar recording view here.