Meet Global Industry Requirements with 1WorldSync's Product Content Solutions
At 1WorldSync, we enable healthcare organizations to simplify and manage the process of exchanging global commercial and regulatory information.
We help you to meet industry requirements and regulatory demands and turn them into a competitive advantage
- Close collaboration with organizations like the European Commission, NHS and MedTech Europe (European Association of Medical Device Manufacturers)
- A common understanding of both the EU Commission and manufacturers’ requirements for MDR enables us to offer a EUDAMED connection ahead of deadlines
- Years of experience with the FDA GUDID connection
- Operation of the NHS data pool
- Global visibility on product content exchange projects e.g. AGKAMED (Germany), RESAH and GAM (France), Dutch Implant Registry, Spanish hospitals
Leverage compliance with UDI regulations like EUDAMED to improve your relationship with your trading partners
We offer a dedicated full-day onsite regulatory compliance workshop with the following key takeaways:
- Obtain a profound understanding of the MDR regulation and its impact on your business: What you need to do to be compliant.
- Get an overview of projects led by GPOs, hospitals & clinics, NHS in product content exchange leveraging GS1 standards
- Leverage regulatory and trading partner requirements with 1WorldSync solutions and turn them into a competitive advantage
- Improve your processes and take control of the way in which you exchange trusted product content with the external world
- Receive a prioritization guideline for the implementation of various projects taking place in Europe
Fill out the form to request a consultation and receive more information about the workshop.
Industry compliance deadlines
1WorldSync helped streamline our internal processes and create a single source of truth, ensuring we had the accurate and complete product information in time for the Class III UDI compliance deadline. This scalable model is currently working to prepare 8,000 products for Class II and over 10,000 products for Class I.
– Holger Clobes, B. Braun