Live Supplier Webinar Registration: Join Walmart and Sam’s Club to learn, align and prepare for Item Setup changes coming soon!
REGISTER HERE for the 2020 live webinar dates.
Virtual Workshop Registration: 1WorldSync, Walmart & Sam’s Club have partnered to create an all-encompassing, virtual 2- day webinar workshop for suppliers to learn about the Global Data Synchronization process. Participants will have the opportunity to speak with panel and expert resources during the webinar sessions.
Agenda highlights include:
- Utilizing the current Online Item File system
- Processes for the new supplier center
- What you need to know about the Store Assortment Online Initiative
- 1WorldSync Solutions Portfolio
- Overview of the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN)
- Review of mandatory versus optional attributes, and building complex item hierarchies
- Questions answered real-time during webinar sessions
- Post session 1:1 interaction with 1WorldSync Implementation experts customized based on your company’s needs
SIGN UP TODAY for sessions in 2020.
Sam’s Club has partnered with 1WorldSync to implement Global Data Synchronization. Accurate synchronized data eliminates inefficiencies in the supply chain and allows trading partners to increase the efficiency of the business and achieve return on investment faster.
Sam’s Club calls this initiative Project Diamond. Project Diamond provides benefits to the Sam’s Club community including:
- Increased speed-to-shelf for new products
- Reduced time and errors in item creation and maintenance
- Improved purchase order accuracy
- Increased efficiencies within the inbound and outbound logistics processes
- Global Replenishment System (GRS) Implementation
To be included in future Sam’s Club and Walmart communications, please complete the contact form under Key Documents.
1WorldSync Customer Support