The Nourish to Flourish (N2F) Data Sharing & Analytics Initiative integrates industry standard supply chain technology with existing K-12 foodservice workflow to revolutionize this $9 Billion segment of the industry. Item specific placement on menu plans and recipes will transform the way our schools procure, prepare and measure successful integration of meal components. Sharing sales and nutrition data and analytics will improve outcomes within the federally defined USDA guidelines.
Join the Community of K-12 Suppliers and School Partners
Your participation is voluntary, but by joining this initiative you will join other national manufacturers and industry leaders that are already participating. As a benefit, we will share data analytics and related insights to the way that schools are reshaping the Child Nutrition landscape for vendors, distributors, schools and our children.
If you would like to join this initiative and your organization is currently a member of a GDSN certified data-pool*:
- Click the Join Now! K-12 Supplier Partners Form above to complete Supplier Partner interest form;
- Publish your product information to the Nourish to Flourish GLN 0860206001702
*If you are K-12 Supplier not currently participating in the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and would like to get started, please reach out email@example.com or call 1WorldSync at +1 866.280.4013
We invite schools to join the initiative by taking the following steps:
- Review the “Overview of Data Sharing and Analytics Initiative.
- Submit the Join Now! School Partners Form
Participation Benefits to Suppliers and Schools
- Demonstrate that valuable data can be collected, aggregated across multiple school sites (and across districts), and analyzed for business purposes without adding operational burdens.
- Include a standardized data set will include nutrition facts per serving, along with nutrients and allergens for each product, and, where applicable, data for crediting meal pattern compliance.
- Introduce supply chain efficiencies by providing suppliers with new insights to distribution of items, sales volume, menu items and frequency, point of sale information, brand ratings and student participation and feedback on menu items.
- Maximize data analytics capabilities in the form of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports for stakeholders throughout the K12 community providing deeper analysis to spot positive or negative anomalies to target specific actions.
- Facilitate retrieval of all audit trail reports required by HHFKA, including reimbursement claims, production records and point of sale transactions.
- Ensure that all data sharing will be handled via secure, read-only connections that do not include any identifiable information and be FERPA and COPPA compliant.
Data Sync Contacts:
1WorldSync Customer Support