i+solutions is a Dutch not-for-profit organization providing access to best-priced, internationally recognized, quality health products and supply chain management solutions to low and middle-income countries.
We are active in several projects that aim to solve bottlenecks in the access to medicines in developing countries.
Impact by Innovation
Our vision is a world where no medical need goes unmet. To achieve this, we partner with governmental, private sector, public and charitable organizations to develop health infrastructures to help low and middle-income societies become resilient societies. Our mission is to save and improve lives by creating well-functioning health supply chains.
- Collaboration: We are team players working collaboratively with our partners and colleagues.
- Commitment to Excellence: We embrace our abilities as well as our limitations and strive for optimal results in everything we do.
- Empowerment: Every member of the i+solutions team is a valued asset and has a vital role to play in achieving our goals.
How We Use GDSN® Data
We will implement and leverage the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN®) for the exchange of master product data. This will support our role in developing health infrastructures and creating well-functioning health supply chains to help low and middle-income countries.
Steps to Participate
- Fill out the i+solutions Trading Partner Form
- Review the i+solutions Implementation Guide
- Publish your Product Content to the i+solutions GLN: 8719333018676