I Supply Company

GDSN® Initiative

I Supply Company is a privately owned regional, independent Systems foodservice distributor located in Fairborn, Ohio, just outside of Dayton.

I Supply Company provides superior distribution services to multi-unit accounts in six states; Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Eastern Illinois, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania.  I Supply Company provides these partners with a full-line of approved food (including produce and dairy), paper, chemicals & supplies to our national and regional account partners and often recommend cost-saving options or alternatives based on our experience in the food service industry.

I Supply Company is now adopting GS1 standards and implementing Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN). Customers are requested to support and participate in this important initiative to help serve you better. I Supply Company has partnered with 1WorldSync for data pool services.

Please visit the links on this page to learn more about the GDSN process with I Supply Company.

1WorldSync Customer Support
+1 866.280.4013
technicalsupport@1worldsync.com