At 1WorldSync, we are dedicated to providing our community with collaborative platforms for open engagement and industry alignment. Input from the 1WorldSync community drives our efforts to provide collaborative platforms that deliver information and interactions that benefit our customers. The WorldSync 2016 Annual User Group, Americas provides this platform for our customers to engage, interact and share best practices, community needs and encourage user-lead information sharing. Below are my personal Top 5 Reasons to attend this year’s Annual User Group, Americas.
1. Network! Network! Network! Did I mention you will have Networking opportunities? Okay, okay you get the point. Enjoy two days of networking with your industry peers. Whether it’s during the Power of 1 Awards reception dinner, or the Work Group break-out sessions, there will be plenty of opportunity to engage and collaborate.
2. Learn about 1WorldSync’s Community of Industry Share Groups. These forums provide organizations the ability to collaborate and share industry trends, challenges and opportunities with their peers. They also provide insight into the latest offerings from 1WorldSync and an opportunity to help shape industry direction to 1WorldSync.”
3. Ever wanted to know how to get your products in stores with major Retailers? Learn How to Do Business with the Kroger, Walmart/Sam’s Club, Target, SUPERVALU/Wakefern and much more!
4. Discover our new emerging platforms! 1WorldSync’s Product Information Cloud platform was purpose built for businesses to exchange authentic and enriched product data and digital content, creating a mission critical foundation for connect commerce. Take this opportunity to learn about the solutions we provide to meet your customers and consumers diverse needs.
5. Power of 1 Awards Reception. The Power of 1 Awards annual event honors outstanding work and commitment of 1WorldSync community members. This provides YOU with the opportunity to nominate your peers or organization that have had a significant impact through their Product Information and Global Contribution initiatives. To learn more visit here.
With the leadership and guidance from our customers, I promise that this year’s Annual User Group, Americas will be a power-packed week filled with collaboration, engagement and best practice learning.