According to a survey by the National Retail Federation, Americans plan to spend a record $5.9 billion to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year. Did you know that this is the highest figure in the survey’s entire 14 year history and has risen from last year’s previous record of $5.3 billion? How much of that market share is your company capturing?
Kroger has implemented a series of initiatives, covered in our previous blog, that sets up suppliers to easily compete in this cut-throat market. This week, Kroger announced that it is expanding its partnership with Instacart to increase its customer delivery coverage area in 2018. Kroger customers can access this on the company’s website and app. Product content featured here offers customers a seamless shopping experience.
So are your products listed? Is your product content up to par? All this can be overwhelming and it can also be difficult to know where to focus your resources and attention.
We are here to make it simple! All you have to do to be in line for Kroger’s initiatives, like the one above, is ensure your submissions are complete in the Kroger Item MDM before the end of March 2018 deadline.
Steps for Submitting to the Kroger Item MDM
- Complete the Kroger Trading Partner Form found at www.1worldsync.com/kroger
- Publish all your item hierarchies to the Kroger Co. GLN: 0011110000019 from the 1WorldSync Item Management (IM) solution if access is attainable.
- Log into VIP at https://productintro.1worldsync.com/ or via 1worldsync.com > Login > Product Introduction (Log into Prod)
- Complete and validate each of your items available in VIP and submit them to Kroger MDM
- Contact KrogerSupport@1worldsync.com or call 866.280.4013 Option 8 for any assistance needed or to request your list of missing items
Again, are you overwhelmed? Are you unsure or do you still have questions?
- Are you confused about who your trading partner contact should be for the the trading partner form? Ask Kroger on March 22nd!
- How do you know if you or if you should have access to 1WorldSync Item Management (IM)? And how do you get access to and use Kroger VIP? Let us show you!
- Is there a faster way to fill out all the requested product content information? Hint: Yes, there is.
Kroger breaks down these steps and offers further insight in the Kroger Item MDM Supplier Webinars. If you have not yet submitted your product content to Kroger Item MDM and/or still have questions, we highly recommend you register today for the final webinar on Thursday, March 22, 2018 2:00 pm EST.
The same National Retail Federation survey found that over 149 million U.S. adults plan to celebrate the March 17 Irish holiday, up from last year’s approximate 139 million. That’s an additional 10 million U.S. adults who are looking to buy products from you or your competitor.
You don’t need the luck of the Irish, a four leaved clover, or a pot of gold at the rainbow’s end to measure up – just get in line with Kroger Initiatives!