According to a survey of 4,000 US online adults by Forrester Research, “The No. 1 feature online shoppers want from a website is product information.”
It is critical when selling products because it explains a products benefits and uses, attracting the shoppers’ attention. Customers need to know a product’s features, benefits and whether it solves their problems before purchasing. Product content lets them see your products and provides useful information so your customers make informed buying decisions.
Additionally, product content provides major benefits for your company, including but not limited to:
- helping the sales team make their quotas
- boosting brand reputation
- driving product discovery.
Is your product content e-commerce ready? In today’s world of connected commerce, trusted product content powers every step of the consumer’s path to purchase and is at the root of every shopper’s journey from discovery to delight. Compelling product content sells your products both online and in-store, creates an unparalleled customer experience, and guarantees brand loyalty.
Win Consumers On The Path To Purchase With Trusted Product Content And Analytics
Gain product content visibility for your company across all platforms in a more effective and efficient way with 1WorldSync and Content Analytics!
1WorldSync and Content Analytics are industry changing partners who know and understand the importance of delivering and analyzing product information. Sign up for our compelling webinar on September 27th. You will:
- Learn how analytics & reporting can help you to drive more sales
- Grasp why competing with trusted product content that your customers can rely on in the face of an ever evolving e-commerce landscape is critical
- Learn how to unleash the power of product content to drive discovery, conversion and loyalty
- Take a deep dive into how Content Analytics and 1WorldSync help brands and retailers drive online sales with best-in-class analytics and content solutions
- Get actionable insights into how your content is performing relative to competitors via custom reports and dashboards