Is it just me or is anyone else not ready to say goodbye to 2017 just yet? If you feel like you couldn’t keep up with all the e-books that 1WorldSync had to offer last year, no worries!
We have put together our best of the best for you to catch up on our trusted content that matters anytime, everywhere!
A lot happened in 2017. Amazon bought Wholefoods, Alibaba grew in America, companies like Tyson and P&G launched large scale SmartLabel initiatives and all of us moved further into the world of digital commerce.
Download this e-book and learn how to:
- Take advantage of new capabilities and solutions 1WorldSync rolled out in 2017
- Get a glimpse of the high-impact trends that will likely drive 2018 forward
- Commit to a product journey that will drive tomorrow’s results
Last year, shoppers did half of their online spending through marketplaces, and that could rise to two-thirds in five years, according to a report released by Forrester Research.
At the heart of this surge to online purchasing are marketplaces, such as Amazon, Alibaba, Google and Walmart.com which are creating a new era of many-to-many shopping opportunities for the B2B and B2C market.
Marketplaces offer a whole new world of opportunities for wholesalers, retailers and consumers and there are many advantages of marketplace platforms.
Download this e-book and learn more about:
- The basics of marketplaces and how they have evolved
- The importance of marketplaces & how they benefit both sellers and buyers
- How can marketplaces succeed if they are fueled by trust and transparency
- How 1WorldSync showcases your presence in marketplaces
Clearly, today’s world of commerce requires a multi-pronged approach. Trying to match the convenience of Amazon with an integrated supply chain with personalized and trusted product content is no easy feat.
A connected commerce approach supports a harmonious model in which transactional and product data work together to optimize the supply chain process.
How do brick & mortar retailers can develop the operational backbone that supports e-commerce investments.
Download our joint e-book, co-written with DiCentral, and discover how to:
- Equip your organizations with strategies that set leading digital commerce business apart
- Connect cloud-based B2B integration with product content aggregation and syndication;
- Achieve streamlined end-to-end digital commerce in a cost-effective and scalable manner.
It is no secret that transparency totally transforms product content and shapes the path to purchase. Today’s consumers are increasingly active participants in product attribution, basing their purchasing decisions on information beyond the standard product label to attributes like ingredient origins and composition.
SmartLabel is a program that was initiated by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) and leading food & beverage companies. By enabling shoppers to scan QR codes on products for nutritional content, they have instant access to information on thousands of products instantly.
Download our e-book, co-written with Enterworks, on: :
- Why transparency matters – shoppers are more inquisitive about their product choices resulting in a demand for full disclosure to fit personal lifestyle needs and wants.
- How SmartLabel™ works, the criteria behind it, and the many ways users can access it.
- How your organization can implement a best practice SmartLabel program and offer rich, robust content in the palms of consumers’ hands.