1WorldSync is delighted to host the 1WorldSync Annual User Group (AUG) 2019, co-located with GS1 Connect* on Tuesday, June 18 in Denver, CO.
Each year, our highly anticipated User Group provides the opportunity for our customers to engage, interact and share best practices.
Who Should Attend?
This event is exclusive to 1WorldSync customers and partners. We invite attendees that hold the following job titles and specializations to participate:
Executives, Directors, Managers, Project Leads & Analysts in:
- Data Standards/Synchronization
- Information Technology
- Operations & Quality/Safety/Compliance
- Supply Chain Management
In preparation for this worthy event, below are the top 5 reasons to attend.
- Amazing City. Amazing Show. Learn from world class, dynamic experts share hot topics and industry trends (past speakers include Kroger, Target, Reynolds, Coca-Cola and more!) in the Mile High City: Denver.
- Big Commitment. Bigger Benefits. Gain knowledge on critical implementation practices and developments from the best and brightest organizations that you can bring back to the office and your team.
- Be Enlightened. Gather creative insights and engage in peer-led topic breakout groups that cover best practices in data quality, web ready content, digital commerce, and so much more.
- Network Galore. Mingle with more than 250 community members from the CPG/Grocery, Healthcare, Hardlines and Foodservice industry. As an AUG attendee, you’ll also have admission to our sought-after Power of 1 Networking Reception.
- Meet the 1WorldSync Team. Don’t be shy… we want to see you! We’re committed to providing product content solutions that increase our customer’s success. Connect with the 1WorldSync team at AUG and on the GS1 Connect exhibit floor in Booth # 6&7.
Elevate your expertise at our Annual User Group and GS1 Connect to get all the latest news, developments and innovations surrounding the business of standards. We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Denver!
Act Fast – Early Bird Rate End Soon!
Save some green! Register by April 15th to save 15% off your 2019 GS1 Connect conference badge and use our discount code 19EXH10-AA-6 to receive an additional 10% off.
*Registration is in conjunction with purchasing a GS1 Connect conference pass.